||Unknown, Melbourne Australia
||Thomas Colvin Adaptation
* For 6-10 in 3 cabins and two heads; with one shower and one bathtub.
* From aft companionway, one steps down to a nav table to starboard, with bookcases, lockers, and access hatches to the machinery spaces.
* Next to port is a twin guest cabin or Captain's cabin; to starboard is a single settee just aft of the nav table.
* Owner reports twin berths in guest cabin change into large queen berth.
* Next aft and down several steps is the U-shaped galley with walk-in pantry aft.
* Galley includes , new propane stove and 4 gas bottle, twin S/S sinks, and numerous lockers and cupboards.
* 2010 New 12 V refrigeration and freezer - ColdBlue and galley totally refitted
* Opposite the U-shaped galley are two separate, fully enclosed heads; aft head includes a tub/shower, W.C., and sink; forward head has W.C. and sink, with storage lockers.
* Next forward is the expansive main salon with 4 settee berths, 2 to port and 2 to starboard with privacy curtains on tracks, and lee cloths.
* There is a circular stairway to an on-deck companionway hatch.
* In the center of the main salon is a varnished teak dining table, which can seat 10 people; the table bench seats are on runners or sail track.
* Ventilation provided by numerous S/S opening portlights, hatches overhead, and many Dorade vents.
* A Cole charcoal fireplace, along with Brass trawler lamps, add to the attractive interior ambience in the salon.
* New beige cushion covers have recently been made.
* Numerous lockers are located under the settee berths.
* Next forward is the vee berth cabin (no filler piece) with storage under the berths.
* A new varnished teak and holly cabin sole throughout was added just prior to 2006.
* There are dome lights over every settee.
* 2010 New varnish inside
||* 2010 New Bow Thruster (125 kg Vetus - the biggest electric).
Single 150 hp Isuzu diesel with only 950 hours the meter.
* New 2007 dual Racor 900 fuel filters.
* New 2008 starter, alternator, new water pump.
* New four bladed propeller, spare 3 bladed prop also.
* New oil seals on ship type stern tube.
* New 2'' S/S shaft to new engine coupling.
* New engine hoses; new fuel hoses and new head hoses.
* Three spherical valves for pumping out bilge.
|| * New wind generator installed in May 2011.
* 2010 New, three, 130 W each, solar panels.
* New AC-DC circuit breaker panels by Ocean Pursuits in Rockland, Maine.
* New Northern Lights 5 kw generator (only 887 hours).
* 2008 12V 8D batteries ($3,000-$4,000) with new master switches on engine, house, and generator.
* 12V & 110V outlets throughout cabin.
* Heart Freedom 3000w inverter, 2008.
* New 2008 remote electrical panel for nav lights, gyro compass, and rudder indicator at helm.
* Dome lights over every bunk in main salon.
* New fresh and salt water pumps.
||* 2010 New forward looking sonar (Interphase).
* 2008 ICOM M302 VHF radio below and 2008 ICOM M127 VHF radio at helm.
* 2008 Raytheon RL80C color radar and Raytheon RN300 GPS-Plotter; separate units at helm and nav table.
* KVH electric gyro compass at helm, 2007.
* Sestrel ship's compass with magnets.
* Autohelm depth sounder and wind indicator.
* New stereo/CD player.
||* Fuel: 600 gallons in 4 integral tanks.
* Water: 600 gallons in 4 integral tanks.
* Holding: 90 gallons in integral tank.
* All integral tanks have inspection ports.
* 2010 Opening and cleaning both diesel tanks.
* 2010 Opening and cleaning and painting all four water tanks
||* New Maxwell 3500 12V windlass.
* Large manual windlass, as backup.
* 100 lb CQR Plow anchor with 200' chain.
* 100 lb Danforth anchor.
* Two 35 lb CQR plows with 6' chain and 250' nylon rode.
|Hull and Deck
* Hull is ¼ plated steel; new 2010 two part Epoxy painted black hull with red sheer.
* Red antifouling ablative bottom.
* 31 New 2005 S/S opening ports with screens ($800 each).
* Five watertight bulkheads with doors.
* Hull insulated with fire retardant foam to waterline.
* In 2010, all hull, deck, and trunk cabin surfaces were painted with two part Epoxy system.
* In 2008, all interior hull and bilge surfaces painted white.
* Four deck boxes with Nicro solar vents.
* Four deck hatches.
* Teak grating on helm deck.
* Aft pilothouse has centerline steering station with 2007 Muir hydraulic wheel steering; all new seals in
steering ram in 2008.
* New pilot house roof that also serves as a water colletor.
* Full athwartship seating and two tables with yellow cushions behind helm.
* 2007 New pilothouse roof with bamboo top, fiberglass over plywood, and finished with Treadmaster.
* Large rudder with diamond-shaped holes offering zero turbulence on backside, and helps steer vessel
effortlessly in all weather conditions.
* New Richard Hallet full beige Stamoid enclosure at aft helm deck using Strataglass sides.
* Two companionway hatches; one scuttlehatch to main salon, and one hatch from helm deck to below.
|Sails and Rigging
||* Approximately 1800 sq. ft. sail area.
* 3 aluminum masts (foremast leans forward).
* All 3 sails are full battened and lower like Venetian blinds.
* New 2002 wire and turnbuckle standing rigging.
* 3 Dacron sails Tanbark color, with reinforced pockets.
* Lazy jacks on all sails.
* New sail covers.
* New sun cover of all the boat
* Lewmar 30 S.T. winch for halyards.
* Lewmar 48 S.T. winch for main halyard.
* New sheetlets, new blocks, new halyards.
* Can be easily singlehanded.
* 2010 New dive compressor - electric Bauer with 4 dive tanks.
* Boarding stairs.
* Boarding swim ladder.
* Two deck Dorade vents.
* 10 man liferaft (certified in 2008).
* 14'+ rowing dory painted same color as hull, or new 9' roll up Zodiac with 3.5 Merc outboard
* Tricolor light at masthead.
* Electric bilge pump.
* Guest spotlight.
* Life jackets.
* Brass trawler lamps.
* Full complement of manuals; full drawings on vessel.