Check below why choosing Guatemala Yacht Broker will make the difference in the sale of your boat
A walk trough the different steps and services we offer
The first step to sell your boat with Guatemala Yacht Broker is to contact us, you can do it directly by calling us to arrange a meeting or contact us by email using the form as the end of this page.
As a professional brokerage firm we work in partnership with a lot of dealer and broker around the world in order to give your boat the maximum advertising coverage and the fastest sale possible. For us to be the most competitive possible in selling your boat we will need you to sign with us a central agency listing agreement.
This agreement give us the possibility to use multiple listing services such as the one operated by www.yachtworld.com, you can see one of our web sites in their organization at www.yachtworld.com/guatemala , this site present boat for sale in the country of Guatemala.
Once you have signed an agreement with us, you will be ready to experienced our professional services:
- We will first help you to fill our boat equipment and description form, giving us as full as possible description of your boat and her equipment, this will help us making several web pages for you own boat and answering customers questions without having to call you back several times.
- Independently of your price and estimation of your boat, as a free service, we will estimate the price of your boat using private marine industry database including same model boats for sale right now and thousands of boats sold in the past months and years. This will give you a realistic idea of were your boats is going to be in the actual market.
- We will advise you of any improvements that should be made to compete within today’s market, identify possible problems and solutions and how to prepare your boat for prospective buyers and for the photographer. Remember that first impressions are really important.
- You will also received the free visit of our professional Photographer in order to get the best possible view of the boat.
- We will then start working on those pictures and add text to them to make your different web pages and transform them in professional PDF files, a file system that can be view in any computer and will give your buyers a full digital visit of the yacht, helping them to take the decision of coming to visit the boat in person.
- As soon as we are ready to publicized your boat, on top of using our own web sites, we do advertised in dozens of different marine listing web site that are open to the public, but our best results are done mainly by using professional web site and publication that give us the best coverage of the market almost instantly trough several multiple listing services (See the benefits of one of them as an example this one advertise to over 1,750 member brokerage firms, with 2,500 offices and 5,000 individual yacht brokers and salespeople).
- We will do our best to continually push your boat for sale, using our position as a middleman to keep the negotiations between buyer and seller moving to a successful conclusion, organize visit, survey, sea trial, sale contract signature, deposit requirements and escrowed accounts to safeguard funds. We stay with you until the final day were the money is in your bank and the buyer go sailing with his new acquisition.